Bearded Dragon Information
Bearded Dragons are one of the friendliest reptiles and have excellent temperaments. Most bearded dragons love attention and being handled, although the amount of handling is dependent on your bearded dragon’s personality. They are docile and diurnal, which means they are active during the day and sleep at night!
Lifespan & Size
Like many pet reptiles, Bearded dragons can live on average from 6-14 years in a home environment. They also are a bit larger than smaller alternatives growing to be about 16-24 inches long!
Bearded Dragons are Omnivores! As babies, they eat a diet that is weighted more on the insect side; however, it is vital to introduce and feed your bearded dragon greens as a baby so they are not reluctant to eat greens as an adult. As bearded dragons grow, their diet switches to a mainly green diet with insects as a supplement.
There are many suitable options to feed your bearded dragon. Our favorite insect options are crickets, dubias, and superworms, and our favorite green options are collard greens, kale, mustard greens, etc. & bearded dragon-safe vegetables. You can pick these up at your local grocery store. Here at Pet Central, we buy their greens & veggies at the beginning of the week, chop them up, and store them in containers for easy and quick feeding throughout the week!
Why buy a Bearded Dragon from Pet Central?
- We are a trusted business with hundreds of reviews.
- Our retail store in Bowling Green, KY is fully open to the public.
- Our reptiles have a Live Arrival Guarantee* and Health Guarantee.*
- You can buy your animal and supplies from one website.
- Loyalty program - get points you spend in cash back.
- You can chat with us! Click the message bubble on the screen to start a conversation or call us at (833) 210-9373.
*See terms and conditions