Leopard Gecko Info
Leopard geckos are known for having an excellent temperament. They can be a little standoffish as babies, but they are generally very calm reptiles with proper care and handling. We recommend a leopard gecko as an excellent starter reptile!
Lifespan & Size
On average, a captive leopard gecko can live 10-15 years and grow to about 8 – 11 inches in length!
Leopard geckos are carnivores! They eat a bug-only diet consisting of many different types of insects, with the most popular being mealworms, crickets, and dubia roaches, all of which you can get here at Pet Central.
Why buy a Leopard Gecko from Pet Central?
- We are a trusted business with hundreds of reviews.
- Our retail store in Bowling Green, KY is fully open to the public.
- Our Leopard Gecko pictures are taken in-house, not stock photos.
- "WYSIWYG" geckos indicate the photos and videos shown are of the exact animal for sale.
- Leopard Gecko morphs vary wildly, and even the same morphs almost never look the same.
- Our geckos have a Live Arrival Guarantee* and Health Guarantee.*
- You can buy your animal and supplies from one website.
- Loyalty program - get points you spend in cash back.
- You can chat with us! Click the message bubble on the screen to start a conversation or call us at (833) 210-9373.
*See terms and conditions