Crested Gecko Information
Crested geckos generally have a docile temperament. They make for a great beginner reptile pet. They are quick and like to jump often as babies, so it is important to be gentle while handling and not overhandle as crested geckos can drop their tails when they are scared or stressed, and they do not grow them back.
You can keep multiple crested geckos together; however, you need ample space to do so. You cannot keep multiple males together since they are territorial, but you can keep females together as well as a male with females.
Crested Geckos are nocturnal and spend most of their time out at night!
Lifespan & Size
Crested Geckos can live on average 15-20 years and grow up to 5-10 inches!
Crested Geckos diet majorly consists of a fruit mix! We recommend and solely feed Pangea here at Pet Central (available in several flavors)! It incorporates all dietary needs and supplements. Babies need to be fed more often than adults and can benefit from insect supplements such as crickets or dubia roaches. Adult crested geckos should be fed less often, approximately three times a week.
Why buy a Crested Gecko from Pet Central?
- We are a trusted business with hundreds of reviews.
- Our retail store in Bowling Green, KY is fully open to the public.
- "WYSIWYG" geckos indicate the photos and videos shown are of the exact animal for sale.
- Our geckos have a Live Arrival Guarantee* and Health Guarantee.*
- You can buy your animal and supplies from one website.
- Loyalty program - get points you spend in cash back.
- You can chat with us! Click the message bubble on the screen to start a conversation or call us at (833) 210-9373.
*See terms and conditions